ORM NATURAL RED OXIDE GRADES
- Stable at high temperatures and under ultra-violet radiation
- Non-toxic and does not release toxic gases
- Leaves no residue
- Tested in accordance with ISO 9001 protocols
- Can be stored safely for extended periods
- Outperforms paints containing synthetic red oxides.
ORM 100% natural red oxide is normally packaged in 25 kilo
bio-degradable paper bags, supplied on wooden pallets
(44 bags maximum per pallet) and shrink-wrapped for security.
Alternatively, it can be supplied in big bags up to 1,300 kilos
capacity. If you have special delivery requirements, we will be
happy to discuss your needs – please contact us.
We accept any size of order and our dedicated export department
can usually dispatch orders within 24 hours.
GET A QUOTE FOR DELIVERY TIMES >
NB Data on this website is without obligation. The information provided on the site does not constitute a contract.