|PRODUCTS||OXIRED® MR11||OXIRED® MR25||OXIRED® MR50|
|1,04 µm||3,3 µm||8,5 µm|
|D(0,98)||4,88 µm||30 µm||47 µm|
|PROPERTIES||SUPREMELY ENGINEERED HIGH DISPERSABILITY & TINTING STRENGTH||HIGH GRADE, SUPERB QUALITY. HOMOGENEOUS PARTICLE SIZE||MULTI-PURPOSE
- icon-arrow-right Stable at high temperatures and under ultra-violet radiation
- icon-arrow-right Non-toxic and does not release toxic gases
- icon-arrow-right Leaves no residue
- icon-arrow-right Tested in accordance with ISO 9001 protocols
- icon-arrow-right Can be stored safely for extended periods
- icon-arrow-right Outperforms paints containing synthetic red oxides.
ORM 100% natural red oxide is normally packaged in 25 kilo bio-degradable paper bags, supplied on wooden pallets (44 bags maximum per pallet) and shrink-wrapped for security. Alternatively, it can be supplied in big bags up to 1,300 kilos capacity. If you have special delivery requirements, we will be happy to discuss your needs – please contact us. We accept any size of order and our dedicated export department can usually dispatch orders within 24 hours.
GET A QUOTE FOR DELIVERY TIMES >
NB Data on this website is without obligation. The information provided on the site does not constitute a contract.
Technical Data Sheets
PRODUCT QUALITY >
In rigorous independent 500 hour Accelerated Weathering tests, paint primers and coatings containing 100% natural red iron oxide consistently outperformed alternative products using synthetic red oxide.
TYPICAL ANALYSIS – RED IRON OXIDE
GENERIC DATA >
Ferric Oxide – Fe2O3 80-82%
Silica – SiO2 11.00%
Calcium Oxide – CaO 1.40%
Aluminium Oxide – Al2O3 2.82%
Magnesium Oxide – MgO 1.49%
Potassium Oxide – K2O 0.86%